Thursday 23 April 2015

Turmeric Mask For Brightening Skin



Make Your Own face Mask

Turmeric is not only curry spice for cooking, but have a amazing healing properties and it's also great beauty product. I have used this mask since I was small, my Mum would regularly use it on me and my sisters. She use to rub on our body and face.I never use any other mask than this and my skin is perfect. I have also used  this mix on my own children when I would bathe them. It is suitable for children and adults and it's helps a lot in many ways, Turmeric with a combination  of other ingredients can create a great beauty for small budget. 


In Indian weddings, women have long used Turmeric (with all other herbs as well) as a head to toe body scrub and face mask to brighten her skin before their weddings.Turmeric is high in antioxidant that slow down cell damage. It helps with inflammatory skin condition. It is widely used as a skin exfoliate and improves skin texture. It helps pigmentation and evens out the skin tone. This mask is so good, it's feels pamper your skin.

How to make your own Face Mask?

Mix flour, Turmeric, milk and honey ( Lime juice is a option)  make a past.

  • 3 table spoon Chick Peas Flour (regular flour, rice flour or ground oats)
  • 1/4 tea spoon Turmeric 
  • 2 tbs Milk or warm water (Add some more if you need to make a past)
  • 2 or 3 drops Honey
  • 2 to 3 drops Lime Juice (option)
  
 Mix everything together like a thick past and apply to your face and  it dry for 20
 to 25 min.     

Wash it with warm water or in the shower, scrubbing gently to remove. If you        worried about turn your face yellow or orange but if it's staining on face or hand it come off easily. you can always wash your face again after showering. 

Make sure you apply face cream or your favorite moisturizer after you wash        
your face. Have fun and enjoy your beauty Mask.


No comments:

Post a Comment